The mandate of the Governance Committee is to:
- ensure compliance of the FRQSC's actions with government orientations;
- make recommendations for governance rules and best practices, and ensure that they are maintained and respected;
- maintain Codes of Ethics and Professional Conduct for administrators, staff and scientific counsellors, and ensure that they are respected;
- make recommendations on FRQSC regulations;
- make recommendations regarding human resources, including staffing, and contribute to leadership selection.
Louise Poissant (president)